Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ahhhh!

This morning I had an anxiety attack. No, I'm not mental (at least I don't admit to being) just stressed. As this semester winds down and the end of term chaos ensues, I realized that I don't get a nice relaxing Christmas break. I have to return to my (much neglected) thesis work AND begin preparing for my first time ever lecturing a university level course (which I am utterly and completely terrified to do). I somehow have to juggle finishing up data entry, writing my thesis, teaching class three days a week, and training for this 10k. So many things on my "To-Do List" and I suddenly feel suffocated. Like someone pecked me on the shoulder and then, without warning, wrapped a plastic bag around my head. But alas, such is life, right? I will get through it somehow and hopefully this 10k goal will provide a wonderful distraction from academia. But first I gotta get through these next two weeks of finals, papers, and abstracts and then - ON TO TRAINING! Oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment